Our own Dr. Shiu-yeh Baxter of our Carrolton office was featured on KSKY-AM 660 in Dallas yesterday, and she even gave host Jon-David Wells his flu shot for the season. Check out a video of the show here – Part 1 (drag the dial to fast forward to 1:40:16) and Part 2.
- #TipTuesday https://t.co/YXWeqkshUr 18 hours ago
- Suffering a back injury can be hard to recover from. However, by doing the proper exercises, it can begin to improv… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- If your toenail begins to darken, it could a more serious issue that requires a visit to the doctor. Don't risk it! ow.ly/WKTE30bkyZp 1 day ago
- May is Melonoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month; Spread the word about the ways to prevent this disease. ow.ly/92v230bkxWD 2 days ago
- Sometimes gardening and yard work has it's consequences - back pain. Here are a few tips to reduce the discomfort. ow.ly/wPYd30bkwAw 4 days ago