In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- You can't feel healthy and happy without some quality time with the most important person in your life: you. Why yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Get access to state-licensed physicians from the comfort of yo ur home with U.S. HealthWorks CareConnectNOW. Downlo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Snow Shoveling: Man vs. Nature buff.ly/2CVXbvf https://t.co/TjNj6Iqxwe 3 days ago
- We ranked every state from healthiest to least healthiest. Where does yours lie? https://t.co/rpyCQseVup 4 days ago
- Arthritis is incredibly common, and we have underestimated just how common it is. buff.ly/2qH9zdM 5 days ago