In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- Reducing Risk in Sports: Finger, Hand and Wrist Injuries usatodayhss.com/2017/reducing-… https://t.co/z0EdWpH1HS 20 hours ago
- 25 Insanely Easy, Healthy Meals You Can Make in Minutes greatist.com/health/healthy… https://t.co/s5zhVHRGXN 1 day ago
- #TipTuesday Fragrant aging. bit.ly/29qCFU2 https://t.co/Cy7HnfIJBC 3 days ago
- You asked, we answered. #AskADoctor ushealthworks.com/blog/2017/03/i… https://t.co/OjgR5zWipF 3 days ago
- We are better at preventing sunburns than skin cancer. Surprised? ushealthworks.com/blog/2017/07/s… https://t.co/j3CComK6gx 4 days ago