In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- Finding your motivation is part of your personal journey to health. timesonline.com/lifestyles/hea… 1 day ago
- Get the right care, right away - online! ushealthworks.com/Services/Urgen… https://t.co/A7JfxqX9bn 4 days ago
- Get off your Heinie! #WellnessWednesday #Fitness #Health 4 days ago
- Salinas High School opening doors for students interested in sports medicine thecalifornian.com/story/sports/h… 5 days ago
- Meditation promotes a different kind of wellness. yogajournal.com/meditation/eve… https://t.co/91lRbGi89x 1 week ago