In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- #TipTuesday https://t.co/YXWeqkshUr 18 hours ago
- Suffering a back injury can be hard to recover from. However, by doing the proper exercises, it can begin to improv… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- If your toenail begins to darken, it could a more serious issue that requires a visit to the doctor. Don't risk it! ow.ly/WKTE30bkyZp 1 day ago
- May is Melonoma/Skin Cancer Detection and Prevention Month; Spread the word about the ways to prevent this disease. ow.ly/92v230bkxWD 2 days ago
- Sometimes gardening and yard work has it's consequences - back pain. Here are a few tips to reduce the discomfort. ow.ly/wPYd30bkwAw 4 days ago