In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- You are the best advocate for your healthcare. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or to discuss getting a second op… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- A popular strategy for holiday eating is skipping breakfast and lunch to "save" all of your calories for dinner; ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Top 4 Patient Motivation Techniques for Health Improvementhttps://patientengagementhit.com/news/top-4-patient-motiv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Get access to state-licensed physicians from the comfort of your home with U.S. HealthWorks CareConnectNOW.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Why visiting an Urgent Care center is the best way to prevent the flu. ushealthworks.com/blog/2017/10/v… https://t.co/qxOrDp4C9W 5 days ago