In the wake of the nuclear disaster in Japan, U.S. HealthWorks’ Medical Review Officer Dr. Donald Bucklin appeared on CNBC‘s “Squawk on the Street” this morning to discuss what health effects, if any, there might be following the explosions. Check out his interview here, as well as his thoughts in the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg.
- Listen to your heart. Today is National Heart Valve Disease Awareness Day buff.ly/2Eq5cqH https://t.co/edARzTR0wa 2 days ago
- When we’re under stress, our bodies respond by pumping up hormones, including cortisol, the so-called “stress” horm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Heart Disease in Women: A Silent Killer buff.ly/2ErYl08 1 week ago
- Know limitations of rehab after sports injuries buff.ly/2nmLe98 https://t.co/jfDKP2YBwQ 1 week ago
- Today is National Donor Day! Register to become an Organ Donor Today buff.ly/2Eqq8Oz https://t.co/I5hWMjZjes 1 week ago